Coordinating Council for Independent Living, Inc. and West Virginia’s Choice are subsidiaries of Mulberry Street Management Services, a West Virginia owned and operated business providing community services to the citizens of West Virginia for over 30 years.
Coordinating Council for Independent Living is one of the largest case management agencies in the state of West Virginia, with 8 offices covering all 55 counties in West Virginia. It is staffed by Registered Nurses, Licensed Social Workers, Behavioral Support/Therapeutic Consultants, Administrators and support staff. The agency provides service program maintenance and coordination to clients statewide.
West Virginia’s Choice is one of the largest homemaker agencies in the state of West Virginia, with 8 offices covering all 55 counties in West Virginia. The agency has a large client base and support personnel/staff throughout the state of West Virginia. The direct care workers go through a rigorous State and/or Federal background check, DHHR screening and training program, to ensure they provide the best and safest in-home care to each of our clients.
The company provides assistance with enrollment, maintenance and coordination in the following programs:
- West Virginia Aged and Disabled Waiver Program
- West Virginia Personal Care Program
- West Virginia Intellectual / Developmental Disabilities Waiver Program (formerly MR/DD Waiver)
- West Virginia Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver Program
- West Virginia Select Care Management Service
- Take Me Home West Virginia